Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.610 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 13% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵39,409 (€7,025) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵35,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)