Cost of living in Le Havre, France compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.438 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Le Havre (France) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵35,930 (€6,607) in Le Havre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)