Cost of living in Latina, Italy compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 336 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.670 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latina (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,443 (€3,735) in Latina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)