Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 391 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.473 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,593 (€3,263) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)