Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09297 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 41% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,105 (RD$ 216,246) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 2 hours ago)