Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09357 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,499 (RD$ 197,700) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (33 minutes ago)