Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09335 GHS / DOP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,398 (RD$ 186,379) in Las Guaranas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $610 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (33 minutes ago)