Cost of living comparison between Larisa, Greece and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.220 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,233 (€2,662) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)