Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.417 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵34,745 (€6,414) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)