Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.805 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,857 (€3,300) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)