Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 365 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.686 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,479 (€2,663) in Larisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)