Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 404 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.666 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,132 (元19,703) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)