Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 GHS / CNY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,799 (元36,979) in Lanzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)