Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13380 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 26% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵39,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵28,696 (214,467 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)