Cost of living in Lampang, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12816 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lampang (Thailand) is 22% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵9,692 (75,627 ฿) in Lampang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (38 minutes ago)