Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California, United States compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.404 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Laguna Niguel, California (United States) is 64% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵59,044 ($13,408) in Laguna Niguel, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)