Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.461 GHS / PGK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,508 (25,677 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)