Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.392 GHS / PGK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵33,327 (23,950 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵30,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)