Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.395 GHS / PGK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 16% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,119 (9,405 Kina) in Lae.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)