Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.419 GHS / PGK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,996 (28,886 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)