Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.371 GHS / PGK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 14% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,512 (27,365 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (36 minutes ago)