Cost of living in La Serena, Chile compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00723 GHS / CLP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,245 (CH$4,460,499) in La Serena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (30 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (43 minutes ago)