Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 625 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 20% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,766 ($b36,945) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)