Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 460 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.648 GHS / BOB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,518 ($b34,752) in La Paz.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)