Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.326 GHS / USD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,696 ($4,784) in La Libertad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,964 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)