Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18821 GHS / HNL
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 32% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,480 (L 119,440) in La Ceiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tijuana costs Mex$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨700 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sunderland costs £605 (19 minutes ago)