Cost of living in Kyrenia, Cyprus compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 167%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.834 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵16,547 (€3,423) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)