Cost of living comparison between Kyrenia, Cyprus and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.221 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyrenia (Cyprus) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵23,187 (€5,493) in Kyrenia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)