Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03725 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵21,622 (¥580,474) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (42 minutes ago)