Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 362 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04023 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 49% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵49,303 (¥1,225,653) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 90 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Limassol costs €505 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)