Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 308 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03959 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 55% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵49,704 (¥1,255,450) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)