Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04258 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵50,426 (¥1,184,358) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)