Cost of living comparison between Kyoto, Japan and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03616 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵25,043 (¥692,630) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Toronto costs C$1.08 (2 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)