Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 948 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.877 GHS / KWD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 48% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵27,677 (Dinar 1,994) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Cochabamba costs $b860 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)