Cost of living in Kursk, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07106 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kursk (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,749 (руб 94,971) in Kursk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)