Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 377 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04002 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,492 (¥936,780) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)