Cost of living comparison between Kuito, Angola and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02400 GHS / AOA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 22% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,896 (953,921 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (30 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (39 minutes ago)