Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 336 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02695 GHS / AOA
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 23% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵15,370 (570,386 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)