Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 398 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.027 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵26,599 (RM25,895) in Kuching.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)