Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.952 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 27% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,392 (RM11,972) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)