Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,051 (RM14,005) in Kuantan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (43 minutes ago)