Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.140 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵23,646 (RM20,737) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)