Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.029 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,422 (RM21,797) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in London, Ontario costs C$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)