Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.984 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,810 (RM12,005) in Kuala Terengganu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Edinburgh costs £2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Shanghai costs 元18 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Puducherry costs ₨400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.79 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (29 minutes ago)