Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,814 prices entered by 385 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.123 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,371 (RM18,138) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 2 hours ago)