Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,254 prices entered by 374 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 36% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵22,920 (RM22,355) in Kuala Lumpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kohat costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Quebec City costs C$500 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $10 (40 minutes ago)