Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.572 GHS / NOK
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 73% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵58,796 (kr 102,795) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (23 minutes ago)