Cost of living in Kraljevo, Serbia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03903 GHS / RSD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraljevo (Serbia) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,892 (176,579 Дин.) in Kraljevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)