Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,140 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.030 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 38% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,734 (7,505 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)