Cost of living in Kraków, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.125 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,524 (11,134 zł) in Kraków.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)