Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 GHS / HKD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 97% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵30,764 (HK$52,187) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)