Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00712 GHS / XOF
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,538 (2,323,669 Franc) in Koudougou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (33 minutes ago)