Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.023 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 31% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,830 (RM10,586) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)