Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 382 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.161 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 19% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,446 (RM23,646) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bristol costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)