Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 441 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,007 (RM10,954) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Salvador costs $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (about 1 hour ago)