Cost of living comparison between Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia and Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.924 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵10,083 (RM10,910) in Kota Kinabalu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)