Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06218 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,066 (₨210,122) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)