Cost of living in Kota, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06900 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota (India) is 48% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵15,557 (₨225,478) in Kota.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,118 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Brasov costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)