Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 29% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵13,339 (RM13,967) in Kota Bharu.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Miami, Florida costs $20,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)