Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.147 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,358 (11,650 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (26 minutes ago)