Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07909 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 44% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵18,008 (руб 227,696) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)