Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07906 GHS / RUB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 42% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵7,231 (руб 91,472) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,769 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Västerås costs 80 kr (about 3 hours ago)