Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08521 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,070 (Php235,532) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (37 minutes ago)