Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08589 GHS / PHP
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,089 (Php280,467) in Koronadal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)