Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 372 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.981 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,122 (16,428TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)