Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.259 GHS / TRY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵33,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵20,764 (16,486TL) in Konya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (39 minutes ago)