Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06747 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 51% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵14,634 (₨216,891) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (33 minutes ago)