Cost of living in Kollam, India compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06967 GHS / INR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kollam (India) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵17,933 (₨257,410) in Kollam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)