Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00135 GHS / UZS *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 47% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,224 (6,085,320 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨43,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Guayaquil costs $860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (about 2 hours ago)