Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 GHS / UZS *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 53% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵18,750 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,885 (7,887,942 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)