Cost of living in Kobe, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04013 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kobe (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵49,003 (¥1,221,152) in Kobe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php3,000 (39 minutes ago)