Cost of living in Koh Tao, Thailand compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13224 GHS / THB
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koh Tao (Thailand) is 10% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵27,849 (210,595 ฿) in Koh Tao.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)