Cost of living in Klang, Malaysia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.952 GHS / MYR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Klang (Malaysia) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,719 (RM12,317) in Klang.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (32 minutes ago)