Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03997 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 24% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,965 (¥1,024,997) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵33,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nanjing costs 元4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bursa costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)