Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03683 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵22,559 (¥612,577) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵18,750 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)