Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04171 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,382 (¥896,205) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵32,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,000 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)