Cost of living in Kitakyushu, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04350 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kitakyushu (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵44,675 (¥1,027,059) in Kitakyushu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵37,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)