Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.348 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 25% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵24,072 (17,854 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (about 1 hour ago)