Cost of living in Kielce, Poland compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.111 GHS / PLN
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kielce (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,759 (7,884 zł) in Kielce.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)