Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.500 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 17% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵14,588 (€3,242) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 400 (about 2 hours ago)