Cost of living in Kiel, Germany compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.919 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kiel (Germany) is 19% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵40,538 (€8,241) in Kiel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)