Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05475 GHS / BDT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 45% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵8,625 (Taka 157,519) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (about 1 hour ago)