Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05313 GHS / BDT
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 49% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵32,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵16,278 (Taka 306,377) in Khulna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dar es Salaam costs 4,000,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)