Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44598 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 58% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵12,500 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,271 (11,819 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,248 (42 minutes ago)