Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42150 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 59% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵15,625 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵6,469 (15,348 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 2 hours ago)