Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.49039 GHS / MAD
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 58% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,541 (25,574 Dirham) in Khemisset.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)