Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.659 GHS / SDG *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 65% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵35,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,412 (18,828 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)