Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 370 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25787 GHS / SDG *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 83% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵5,270 (20,438 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (43 minutes ago)