Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 GHS / SDG *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵31,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵11,939 (17,655 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Palo Alto, California costs $0.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zagreb costs 6.00 kn (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (32 minutes ago)