Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.659 GHS / SDG *
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 65% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵12,765 (19,361 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (44 minutes ago)