Cost of living in Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.174 GHS / SAR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khamis Mushait (Saudi Arabia) is 34% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵30,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵19,928 (﷼ 16,968) in Khamis Mushait.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)