Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03784 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵17,113 (¥452,281) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵15,625 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)