Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 397 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04080 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵13,786 (¥337,894) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵12,500 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mersin costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)