Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04221 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,844 (¥896,640) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵34,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Manaus costs R$ 900 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luton costs £25 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)