Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.214 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 11% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,000 (€6,329) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)