Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.843 GHS / EUR
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵36,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵29,351 (€6,060) in Kavala.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $119 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)