Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03924 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 12% cheaper than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵37,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵32,620 (¥831,230) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)