Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03957 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,120 (¥811,736) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €1.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 550,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aurangabad costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)