Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04114 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require GH₵34,000 in Accra you would need to make just about GH₵33,692 (¥818,971) in Katsuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (29 minutes ago)