Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04022 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵32,707 (¥813,260) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵31,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)