Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Accra, Ghana
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03911 GHS / JPY
Do you live in Accra? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is about the same as in Accra (Ghana)
For example, you would need at least GH₵37,339 (¥954,649) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with GH₵36,000 in Accra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)